- CCTV test is a test to detect crack in sewerline. Indah water requirement is 10% from total length of sewerline. but, at zone 1 we decided to do it 100% due to the seweline length is consider not massive.
- actually, our sewer is use semi aeration system which is not approved by IWK, but due to this is an private area, we dont have to apply an approval from IWK. so this test is conducted as a procedure and requested from client and consultant.
- a certain company specialist in this test appointed.
- they will set up their apparatus accordingly
- we should ensure that sewer line are clean from debris
- pump out water from sewer line
- prepare construction drawing too.
this thing that we put in a sewerline (camera is attached here)
interesting part..hehe (consultant,main cont,even arkitek)